Position: Sales Manager for Spanish Event Management Company
Job based in: Barcelona
The event programs that the team of RTA Group arranges are different because they are based on specifics
elements from the spanish culture.
The German-speaking Incoming Agency/DMC is specialized since 30 years on the concept and organization
of high-quality Incentive travelling programs and firms Events in the whole Spain.
Since 1988 this Destination Management Company has organized more than 600 successfully events in Spain,
from high-quality smaller Incentives up to conferences and meetings for 3000 persons.
With offices in Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga and also a contact partner in Madrid, with 5 German project managers
and a total of 22 assistants, you can trust in RTA Group as Your DMC partner for Spain.
Passion, transparence and reliability
As Sales Executive (m/w) you will be in charge of GERMANY/SWTIZERLAND/BENELUX Markets, together with our Sales Director. Your mission will be to promote our spanish DMC (Incoming Agency specialized in MICE!) in these countries together with our Representative Sales Offices.
· Sales Call Trips around Europe: mainly Germany , Benelux and eventually Italy (max 1 trip the first year , rest of the Sales trips done by Sales Director RTA)
· Organizing Famtrips in different regions in Spain for our international Clients
· Attending the 2 main MICE shows in Europe ( IMEX in Frankfurt May /IBTM Barcelona in November)
· Creation & design of Sales Presentations (ppt) for MICE Destinations in Spain
· Client acquisition & keeping current client portfolio by phone, Shows, fairs, etc.
· Sales Support to the Projectmanagment Team with open existing projects
· Research of new & innovative suppliers in Spain (example: new teambuilding idea, new Special Hotel, Venues for events, etc.)
· Ability to give effective presentations on PPT and on sales calls
· Fluid in spoken & written in English .
· Medium level of Spanish language. should be at least as good as to keep a conversation with locals in Spain (suppliers) and to understand by reading
· Demonstrable background in Tourism or Event industry (minimum 2 years required), optimal if Destination Management Company (DMC)
· Knowledge of the destination Spain (at least Barcelona or other main Spanish MICE destinations)
· Sales is your passion
· Strong communication
What RTA Group can offer to you:
To work in one of the leading Destination Management Company in Spain.
A professional and motivated Team that works with passion.
Nice work environment sharing with a multicultural team of Germans, Italians, French and Spaniards.
Travelling around Spain for Sales Actions with international clients.
Salary: Fixed + variable based on experience and knowledge of the candidate.
PLS send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org